RE: dependency on arts even when explicity built without it

> Because the include it is unconditional in one of the buildlink3.mk
> files. Take a look at the output of make show-buildlink3 for help.

Hmmm... Maybe I got excited a bit too soon...

# env PKG_OPTIONS.SDL="-arts -pulseaudio" bmake show-buildlink3
aalib
    x11-links
esound
    audiofile
nas
MesaLib
    x11-links
glu
    MesaLib
pthread
iconv
x11-links
Xrandr
    Xrender
        x11-links
renderproto
randrproto
x11-links
xextproto
    inputproto
xproto
pthread
x11-links

No arts anywhere.  Grepping arts in all the buildlink3.mk and options.mk files
in pkgsrc indicates this almost has to be pulled in directly from SDL, but I
don't understand how.

Tim
--
      Tim Larson        AMT2 Unix Systems Administrator
          InterCall, a division of West Corporation

Be always sure you are right, then go ahead. - David Crockett