A new package, wip/winwrangler

Hi,
   i committed a new package, winwrangler:

        WinWrangler desktop daemon to manipulations window managers

It requires the gtkhotkeylibrary so i also packaged it. Both "new
entry" should be okay but i've only tested them on NetBSD/amd64,i386.
Please, let me know if you experience any problem. If everything
works properly is also a good reason to reply here :-)

Best regards

Kamel

As usual, sorry for my english and enjoy pkgsrc.
NetBSD is Very JIHBED, JIHEBD it is word arabic == TOP AND POWER INTELLIGENT

http://kamelderouiche.blogspot.com