Dynamically linked binaries fail to execute after system reinstall

Hello
I reinstalled my system ( Osx / PPC ) from scratch, and restored my
pkgsrc tree from a tarball. Since then everytime I start a pkgsrc
binary, I get the following message, for instance with normalize:

normalize --help
dyld: Library not loaded: /Volumes/Projects/netbsd/lib/libmad.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /Volumes/Projects/netbsd/bin/normalize
  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
        /Volumes/Projects/netbsd/lib/libmad.0.dylib: unknown file type, first
eight bytes: 0x6C 0x69 0x62 0x6D 0x61 0x64 0x2E 0x30
Trace/BPT trap

On the other hand programs which does not use shared libraries ( unzip,
unrar ) work ok.

Any clues ?

EK