download-vulnerabilities-list, audit-packages and PKGVULNDIR

Hey all,

My pkgsrc is on NFS and up until recently, I was downloading the vulnerabilities list to within the pkgsrc mount and using /etc/audit-packages.conf to specify PKGVULNDIR so that the download was only required once between all NFS clients.

I've checked the pkgsrc docs (docs/pkgsrc.txt) and UPDATING in /usr/src but I can't see anything indicating to me that I will need to accommodate any pkgsrc related changes for this scenario.

Does anyone know why this isn't working and where I need to specify the vulnerabilities file?

Thanks,

Sarton