Re: NetBSD fonttools port is ancient

On Sun, 2009-02-22 at 13:30 +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 06:34:12PM +0900, Paul Wise wrote:
> > Would it be possible for you to update the NetBSD fonttools port to
> > version 2.2?
>
> Done, thanks for the nudge.

Great, thanks :)

> If you're upstream

Kinda. I'm the Debian maintainer, I've been trying to activate upstream
for a while to not much avail. Now that Debian is out of freeze I'm
looking to do a new upload and push upstream again. If there are any
NetBSD folks interested I can probably give you CVS (SVN later) access.

> including a NEWS or CHANGES file with the
> distribution would be great :)

Doc/ChangeLog.txt is the equivalent of CHANGES/ChangeLog.

Doc/changes.txt is the (outdated) equivalent of NEWS.

I'll update Doc/changes.txt for the next release though.

--
bye,
pabs

http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/