Re: pkg_rolling-replace often gets into infinite loops for me

Followup for everyone else:

"pkg_chk -uq", when finding a pkgupdate file from a previous run, has
output that pkg_rr does not expect, and we end up with no packages to
rebuild that are in the dependency list.  Lack of a end-of-loop check
means some package is rebuilt endlessly instead of hitting an asert.

So, make sure there is no stale pkg_chk control file from a previous
run.

Hisashi - can you send me a diff of the assert I asked you to add, or I
can redo it myself.