mono xsp2 on Linux didn't work

Hi all,

i want to use mono xsp2 on Linux, but if i want to get any page from
server, i got empty page. I try it with mono 2.0, mono 2.2 on i686 and
x86_64, xsp2 or fastcgi-mono-server2, it is still the same. Version 1
works fine. If a try to run server with verbose mode, it's doing
something only with first request to server, when i try to reload page
in browser for example, server is't do anything.

Now I compile mono for NetBSD 5 to try it. Question is, if you have
any ideas to solve this problem.

Thanks a lot

--
Ondřej Tůma

Unix-like system is the best operation system from the top of the world.
I'm lucky BSD and linux user. :) Use unix-like, be free. :)

www.blackmouse.biz  hash.webjet.cz   mcbig.webjet.cz
IM:mcbig%jabber.cz@localhost