Re: build failure: multimedia/gstreamer0.10

Steven M. Bellovin schrieb:
> Yes, that looks like it.  The attached version of patch-ac lets it
> build.  Shall I commit it, or is there a better way to do this?

There is a better way, which I just committed myself. :)

The original code had the pattern "exit (x) ? 0 : 1", which is
misleading as it is equivalent to "exit (x)". My patch fixes that. It
also doesn't include the third chunk of your patch, which offends
pkglint. I also think that prepending the "v" character should be done
inside the Perl code, since other languages don't know it.

Roland