Re: pkgsrc under Vista64 with SUA

> SUA was installed with all options (sans perl, as per the suggestion).
> Bootstrap fails because config.guess fails -

> ./config.guess: unable to guess system type

According to the documentation in mk/configure/configure.mk
config.guess script should be replaced with pkgsrc version of this
script if GNU_CONFIGURE is set to YES.  So, I think
mk/gnu-config/config.guess should be updated.

Side note. See http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=366

> (a few minutes later) - more packages are failing because of
> config.guess not returning anything - is it possible to set an
> environment variable or perhaps something in the make files to avoid
> this ? I am editing config.guess files as the errors come.
See above and recheck whether config.guess is replaced with the script
from pkgsrc or not.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.