Re: bison problems with sysutils/acpica-utils (was: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/bison)

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 10:08:29AM +0100, Bernd Ernesti wrote:
> Hmm, it seems this cause some problems with sysutils/acpica-utils:
>
> bison -v -d -y -pAslCompiler aslcompiler.y
> aslcompiler.y:797.42-43: $$ for the midrule at $3 of `DefinitionBlockTerm'
> has no declared type

A new version of acpica-utils is out. I see no immedidate bison
failure, but compilation fails because of a missing sem_timedwait()
function.

Perhaps an interested party can compare the bison files and generate a
patch for pkgsrc.
 Thomas