Testers required: glib2 Solaris fix

devel/glib2 is broken on my sol10u6/studio12 system, due to
patches/patch-aj which sets _XOPEN_SOURCE=600.

This was added to work around some Solaris stuff years ago but very much
feels like the wrong solution, and now it actively breaks on my system
with:

  "/usr/include/sys/feature_tests.h", line 336: #error: "Compiler or options
invalid; UNIX 03 and POSIX.1-2001 applications require the use of c99"

I think this patch was added before we fixed sunpro.mk to use the correct
-xc99 flags, and now even with the correct flags set it still breaks.

I'd like to remove it, but I don't know what other platforms may break, so
want to encourage people, especially with older releases of Solaris/Sun
Studio to remove it and test the build.

Thanks,

--
Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/                       http://www.netbsd.org/