Re: [patch] graphic/exiv2 on Solaris

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 15:12:58 +0100
Daniel Vergien <daniel.vergien%rrz.uni-hamburg.de@localhost> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> exiv2 is not bulding on Solaris (see also
> http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=37720 ).
> The Makefiles are using SHELL=/bin/sh but 2 of them are using bash
> functionality.

Hello,

The patch is probably wrong, since there is no guarantee that a pkgsrc
system will have /bin/bash. NetBSD certainly doesn't have it. :-)
We can probably get away with substituting ${CONFIG_SHELL} or
something like that. I will try it on my Solaris VirtualBox.
.oO( shouldn't gmake be taught to use the ${SH} defined by pkgsrc? )

Kind regards,
-Tobias