ERROR: [check-portability.awk]

Hi all,,

I work on two package, and everything them two gives
me the errors following ones:

=> Checking for portability problems in extracted
files
ERROR: [check-portability.awk] => Found test ... ==
....:
ERROR: [check-portability.awk] configure:   if test
"x$GST_INSPECT" == "x"; then
ERROR: [check-portability.awk] configure:   if test
"x$GST_INSPECT" == "x"; then
ERROR: [check-portability.awk] configure:   if test
"x$GST_INSPECT" == "x"; then
ERROR: [check-portability.awk] configure:   if test
"x$GST_INSPECT" == "x"; then
ERROR: [check-portability.awk] configure:   if test
"x$GST_INSPECT" == "x"; then
ERROR: [check-portability.awk] configure:   if test
"x$GST_INSPECT" == "x"; then
ERROR: [check-portability.awk] configure:   if test
"x$GST_INSPECT" == "x"; then

Explanation:
The "test" command, as well as the "[" command, are
not required to know
the "==" operator. Only a few implementations like
bash and some
versions of ksh support it.

When you run "test foo == foo" on a platform that does
not support the
"==" operator, the result will be "false" instead of
"true". This can
lead to unexpected behavior.

There are two ways to fix this error message. If the
file that contains
the "test ==" is needed for building the package, you
should create a
patch for it, replacing the "==" operator with "=". If
the file is not
needed, add its name to the CHECK_PORTABILITY_SKIP
variable in the
package Makefile.

*** Error code 1

I have to use TEST_TARGET in my Makefile but without
result.

Thank you

NetBSD is Very JIHBED, JIHEBD it is word arabic == TOP AND POWER INTELLIGENT

http://jihbedunix.blogspot.com