Re: python15 and zope25 are on the chopping block

On 11/15 23:44, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 12:41:22PM -0800, Soren Jacobsen wrote:
> > I'm planning on removing python15 and zope25 in two weeks unless I hear
> > some strong opposition.
>
> Please post a list of the all affected packages (i.e. in particular
> the ones only supporting python15).

There are no packages that only support python15.  A couple support 15 and
21, so they'll still work as long as python21 is around, and I haven't
figured out what to do with them yet.  That's why I limited this round to
only python15 and zope25.

To be specific, zope25 means:
zope25
zope25-AbracadabraObject