Package binaries for NetBSD/alpha 4.0 / pkgsrc-2008Q3

Hi,

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild for NetBSD/alpha

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/alpha/4.0_2008Q3/

A total of 6.9GB of packages were uploaded, for a total of
6650 packages.

The source tree this was built from was updated 6 Oct 2008,
and the packages were built on a system running 4.0.

I'll continue building for this branch for now.

With this update, the 4.0_2008Q1 packages will be deleted,
since we keep at most two sets of binary package sets per
os/arch/pkgsrc-branch.

The 2.1_2007Q3 packages will also be deleted, since we have
de-supported NetBSD 2.1.  However, for now, the 2.1_2007Q4
packages will remain, but please plan a base OS upgrade if
you're using those packages.

Regards,

- Håvard