Re: Shouldn't "make replace" pull in pkgtools/pkg_tarup?

 >>  >> Anyway, I don't understand why pkgtools/digest, sysutils/checkperms
 >>  >> and pkgtools/tarup are not a part of bootstrap.
 >>
 >> > Because they are not essential.
 >>
 >> ..but making them a part of bootstrap makes things easier.

> No, it doesn't.
It obviously does. :-) Having two correctly described entities instead
three makes things easier and code cleaner.

And, what is the standard way to get a list of ALL packages in
category 3?  I even cannot describe them properly by one short
sentence. They are currently so different... Can you?

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.