Re: configuring enchant

My thoughts:

enchant should have a default that works automatically.

Whatever is chosen for the spelling engine should also automatically
depend on the compatible dictionary by default. The MESSAGE (if added)
should just suggest other dictionaries.

Note we have PKG_LANG in pkgsrc/mk/defaults/mk.conf. It defaults to
english, but notes there suggest english_uk. So maybe we could reuse that
to choose the dictionaries.

Maybe a new mk/dictionary.mk is needed. We just need to decide if
"english" means UK or American. Since we have PAPERSIZE as "A4" then I
guess UK would be consistent.