Re: pkg_rolling-replace question

Joerg answered the question, but I'll throw in that I have pkg_rr error
out all the time (usually 1 package in 50-100 fails a rebuild for some
reason) and routinely continue it after fixing that package without
issues.

Also, it's the "make replace" step that sets the unsafe_depends tags.
So you make replace a few things, and then "pkg_rolling-replace -v" to
clean up from those replaces.  Having the unsafe_depends bookkeepting be
part of base pkgsrc operation is one of the design goals of
pkg_rolling-replace.  It merely issues "make replace package clean" in
the right order, and also on packages that are out of date - pkgsrc
itself does all the unsafe_depends adding and removing.