Re: Adding packages with security problems - how to know?

Salut, Aleksey,

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 22:17:01 +0300, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
> If I understand the problem correctly you can easily do
> this even in shell. See wip/awk-pkgsrc-dewey.
> ...provided that your security database is text file :-)

We're not talking about the pkg-vulnerabilities file, but about entries
to be added from sources like secunia, CERT, etc. pp. I'm not sure how
this could be automated.

What we have is a "database" containing all the mails.

                                Tonnerre