Re: pidgin broken?

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008, Jared D. McNeill wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008, David Brownlee wrote:
        Package updated to 2.5.1, and connected to jabber.org & gtalk
        fine here :)

Thanks!

Unfortunately for me, MSN is still broken in 2.5.1 it seems :/

  http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/6680

Copying the two certificates (Microsoft_Secure_Server_Authority.pem and Microsoft_Internet_Authority.pem) from this bug report into /usr/pkg/share/purple/ca-certs resolved the issue for me.

Cheers,
Jared