Re: pidgin broken?

Greg Troxel wrote:
I just updated pkgsrc and ran pkg_rolling-replace -uv.  pidgin and
libpurple are now at 2.5.0.  I am trying to connect to two jabber
servers, jabberd 1.4.2 and a 2.1.23.  I get "XML Parse error" back from
the server.

I rolled back to libpurple and pidgin 2.4.3 with pkg_add -uf and it
works again.  I did not roll back any xml libraries or anything else.

My pkgsrc was updated from 9/14 1130UTC.

This is listed as fixed in 2.5.1:

  http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/ChangeLog

The MSN SSL trust issue is what has been bothering me..

Cheers,
Jared