devel/libsigsegv update breaks everything

  Hello!

Someone(tm) updated the library, but didn't test it:

In file included from spvw.d:546:
spvw_sigsegv.d: In function 'stackoverflow_handler':
spvw_sigsegv.d:94: error: too few arguments to function 'sigsegv_leave_handler'
*** Error code 1

From what I've heard, we're close to freeze, somewhat like in 3 days.

From the result of "grep -rF devel/libsigsegv /usr/pkgsrc" it is
easy to see, that CLISP is the only libsigsegv consumer.
Now we risk to ship such unique packages as Maxima and OpenAxiom
in broken state for at least 3 monthes.

I do not like that.

First, I don't like that _again_ the freeze isn't announced to
independent maintainers within reasonable time before it's coming.
This leaves me in unfavourable position.

Second, I don't like that the library is updated without enough testing,
given that the library is of very limited use, it could be done pretty
easily.

To all CLISP, Maxima and OpenAxiom users I recommend downgrading
devel/libsigsegv package to the state before its recent update on
6. Septemper 2008, or switch to ECL, which is less mature.

--
HE CE3OH...