Re: Building ruby packages fails as a non root user

In message <20080822185501.GC20788%arresum.veego.de@localhost>
        on Fri, 22 Aug 2008 20:55:01 +0200,
        Bernd Ernesti <netbsd%lists.veego.de@localhost> wrote:
> See pkg/39333 and e.g. for devel/ruby-debug-base, but no limited to it.
> I have stopped countting the packages which fails the same way.
I've recently noticed the problem.

Rubygems based package seems to install files to destdir at
"make build" phase and failed to chown files.

I can't afford to maintain rubygems based framework, someone should
fix misc/rubygems/rubygem.mk...

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca%back-street.net@localhost>