Re: can't bootstrap pkgsrc 2008Q2

Matthias Scheler <tron%zhadum.org.uk@localhost> schrieb:
> Quoting from that URL:
>
>       NetBSD already contains the necessary tools for managing binary
>       packages, on other platforms you need to bootstrap pkgsrc to get
>       the package management tools installed.

Now that I see it, I don't wonder anymore why people keep bootstrapping
on NetBSD... I guess this should be mentioned under "Source distribution"
as well. Maybe something like

"[...] extracting the sources, installing the bootstrap kit (only necessary
on non-NetBSD platforms) [...]"

would do.

--
Dennis den Brok