Re: mail/p5-Mail-SPF-Query conflicts with mail/libspf_alt

Johnny C. Lam wrote:

> The lang/perl5/files/perllink.in script should be modified so that it
> checks to see if $dest is a symlink or not before overwriting it.  The
> check should be done by Perl, so the appropriate code needs to be
> emitted to the Perl interpreter instead of simply using "test -h" in

Could you explain why perllink should overwrite anything at all?
If a package installs files or symlinks I would expect no other package
overwriting those files or symlinks. They just have to declare
appropriate CONFLICT lines in their Makefiles.

ciao
     Klaus