Re: build failure in editors/lyx15 (pkgsrc-2008Q2)

On Tue 29 Jul 2008 at 15:34:22 -0500, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> I had a similiar problem:
>
> See http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2007/10/12/0006.html
> and
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2007/10/13/msg006314.html
>
> But I think your fontconfig is newer, so I don't know yet.

Hm. The same mysterious function. Even though it appears it is defined
now in my case.

Some more, small and probably insignificant, data points:

- I have another program that depends on qt4-libs, chat/psi, and that one
builds fine (and appears to run fine too, at least as far as it gets
inside pkg_comp).

- lyx-qt, which is lyx-1.4.* and uses Qt3, builds fine.

-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.