Problem bootstrapping on a RHEL4-machine - help needed

Hi,

after I nearly finished with my current project on AIX, I now want to create a bootstrap of pkgsrc on a Linux (RHEL4) machine. This machine - in difference to my hacking machine - libtermcap and libncurses are installed into /usr/lib64/ and pkgsrc seems not to find them.
I tried to set LDFLAGS="-L/usr/lib64", but it wont help.

===> running: (cd /opt/room/pkgsrc/net/tnftp &&
/opt/room/pkgsrc/bootstrap/work/bin/bmake  -DPKG_PRESERVE
MAKECONF=/opt/room/pkgsrc/bootstrap/work/mk.conf install)
ERROR: This package has set PKG_FAIL_REASON:
ERROR: No usable termcap library found on the system.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /opt/room/pkgsrc/net/tnftp
===> exited with status 1
aborted.

Can anybody give me a hint which helps me to bootstrap further?

Thanks in advance,
Jens