Re: translation of pkgsrc flyer to Russian

2008/6/19 Aleksey Cheusov <cheusov%tut.by@localhost>:

> I've translated old pkgsrc flyer
>
>   http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/advocacy/sschumacher/a4-pkgsrc-en.pdf
>
> by Stefan Schumaher et al. to Russian language
>
>   http://mova.org/~cheusov/pub/a4-pkgsrc-ru.pdf
>
> It is slightly modified in order to fit into 2 pages.
>
> Anybody speaking Russian! Any fixes, suggestions, fixes?

Looks quite good to me; perhaps the spacing aroud the list of the
supported OS may be improved slightly - decrease it between the lines
of OS, add some before the first line with AIX etc. Otherwise it reads
very well (some 25-26 years ago I used to work in a joint SU-BG
software company and had to document everything in Russian, so I may
be mildly qualified to comment on it...)

> --
> Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.

Cheers,

Chavdar Ivanov

--
Rodney Dangerfield  - "I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't
want to interrupt her."