Re: xentools3-hvm failed (MesaLib fails)

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 05:02:53PM +0100, Matthias Scheler wrote:
> > Is there any work-around for things like xscreensaver, which need gle?
> > Or should people just switch to xorg?
>
> I'll try to fix it when I have the time unless somebody beats me to it.

The problem is related to the fact that the "libglut" references the
symbol "glXGetProcAddressARB" which is marked as hidden in "libGL"
for some reason.

My best guess so far is there is something broken in
"pkgsrc/graphics/MesaLib/files/configs/pkgsrc" but not in
"pkgsrc/graphics/MesaLib/files/configs/pkgsrc-dri*". That would explain
why turning out "dri" hides the build problem.

        Kind regards