Call for tests: pkg_install-renovation

Hi all,
with the new version of libarchive I am ready to merge the
pkg_install-renovation branch.  I would like to get some feedback that
it doesn't break important functionality, so please test it.

If you have an update-to-date checkout of pkgsrc-current, just do
cvs up -r pkg_install-renovation in pkgtools/pkg_install and install
that. You should get pkg_install-20080524.

The most important changes are that pkg_add uses libarchive instead of
pax/tar for all operations, that the audit-packages script is now a
plain frontend for pkg_admin and some asserted speed ups in other
places. As pkg_add is largely new code, it needs special attention
especially for the update code.

Joerg