Re: Nautilus unable to browse home directory

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 06:47:28 -0400
"Jared D. McNeill" <jmcneill%invisible.ca@localhost> wrote:

> Adam Hoka wrote:
> > I don't know if any related, but I have also some gnome strangeness.
> > gnome-settings-daemon fails to start by dbus, and i dont know why.
> > If i run it by hand it runs. dbus works ok. Any idea? :)
>
> Make sure you start gnome-session as:
>
>    dbus-launch gnome-session

The only way to start with a fully working session for me was to start
a session through gdm... otherwise I had the same problem than Blair.

--
Juan Romero Pardines - xtraeme at gmail|netbsd dot org
        The NetBSD Project

Make your own NetBSD/x86 Live CD:
http://www.netbsd.org/~xtraeme/mklivecd/