Re: sparc (sparc32!) binary packages needed...

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 02:40:27PM +0200, Volkmar Seifert wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've got a Sun SPARCstation IPX, which needs to be set up with NetBSD 3.1
> until sunday, and I need several pkgsrc-packages (NetBSD is of course
> already installed ;) ). Bad thing is, to install everything from source, I
> lack the time, since the machine's running at 40MHz ;)
> I do not have the time to experiment with cross-compiling the packages on
> my dualcore-workstation, so that option does not really apply in my
> current case, either.
>
> My question now: is there anyone who has done a bulk-build for
> sparc32-netbsd 3.1, who could give me access to that repository of
> binaries? I would only require access until sunday, and only to those
> binaries...
>
> It would be a real great help...
>
> - Volkmar
>
> P.S.: The repository under [1] is incomplete, it lacks of several
> libraries and packages...I have tried it already... :(
>
> [1] http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD-3.1/sparc/All/

Did you also check
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD-3.1/sparc/vulnerable/
for the missing packages ?
the 2007Q4 build was as complete as it could be. If there's a package
missing it's probably because it failed during the build.
I have a 2008Q1 running, but it's only at 1455/7525, it'll need several
more weeks.