Package binaries for NetBSD/alpha 4.0_RC5 / pkgsrc-2007Q4

Hi,

I've uploaded the new files in the results of a bulk build for
NetBSD/alpha 4.0 (build on 4.0_RC5) to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/alpha/4.0_2007Q4/

A total of 4.7GB of packages were uploaded, since this was the
first result for this branch.  Actually, I cheated, and started
December 30, 2007, and will thus start a new rebuild, but the
lacking stability of my build host has postponed the build result.

As mentioned above, the source tree this was built from was
updated December 30, 2007.

Regards,

- Håvard