Re: fonts/t1lib, x11/modular-xorg-server, x11/xdm, print/cups and lang/python24 in DragonFly BSD

Ok ... I think I know why it happens, it seems that NetBSD has libintl
in /usr/lib ... at least DragonFly does not have it. libintl is part of
gettext-lib, that's why "fonts/t1lib, x11/modular-xorg-server, x11/xdm" don't
need to depend on gettext-lib on NetBSD, but at least on DragonFly they have
to since gettext-lib provides libintl.

Anyone else can confirm my hypothesis?