impending update of amanda packages to 2.5.2p1

Nick (who works in my group at BBN) has recently updated our world to
use 2.5.2 and to build amanda from pkgsrc on NetBSD and Mac OS X.  As
part of this he's updated pkgsrc/sysutils/amanda* to 2.5.2p1. in a
private repo, and I'm going to commit this to pkgsrc.  Testing amanda is
always a bit hard, so this is a warning that it's going to happen and a
request for people to test some time in the next week or so after I
commit.

In 2.5.2 krb4 support is broken, but ssh support works.

Does anybody have any comments other than "sure, commit the update"?