Re: Method to override buildlink inclusion

Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost> writes:

> Have you written to the maintainers?  I don't use either of these, and
> thus can't judge if they're ok.  The wip/mono package is not even a week
> old, and wip/clisp seems to have been created on 2008-01-29, which puts
> it at 2 weeks.

wip/clisp was created as an update to lang/clisp, you may consider it as
ready to import, I'd like to hear comments and suggestions, if anything
needs to be fixed there.

lang/clisp is maintained by <pkgsrc-users>, thus there's nobody to write
except this list.

--
CKOPO BECHA...
   CKOPO CE3OH...