Re: fonts/t1lib, x11/modular-xorg-server, x11/xdm, print/cups and lang/python24 in DragonFly BSD

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008, Rumko wrote:

> After a quick look over the docs, I can't find any info for locale files ...
> but it should probably go into share/ ... lib/ should be for libraries only
> afaik?

${PKGLOCALEDIR} is set by the mk files for each operating system, for
example, pkgsrc/mk/platform/DragonFly.mk has:

PKGLOCALEDIR?=     share

It is used like:        ${PREFIX}/${PKGLOCALEDIR}/locale/

If USE_PKGLOCALEDIR is "yes" then PLISTs are adjusted from hard-coded
share/locale to ${PKGLOCALEDIR}/locale.

Also Makefiles are patched (by replace-localedir.mk) to fix this.