Re: Modular X.org

Selon Matthias Scheler <tron%zhadum.org.uk@localhost>:

> BTW: this is really a "pkgsrc" and not a XEN problem. May I suggest that you
>      send your question to "pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost" again?

Hello,

As suggested in port-xen@, I'm sending my question here:

On a fresh NetBSD/amd64 current (snapshot 200801190002Z) without any XFree set,
I've pkgsrc-ed a modular X.org server, following the instructions in a Howto[1].
I then have successfully build sysutils/xentools3 and sysutils/xenkernel3, but
when I want to build sysutils/xentools3-hvm, make ends with the following error
message:

ERROR: This package has set PKG_FAIL_REASON:
ERROR: Do not include x11.buildlink3.mk for X11_TYPE != "native".
*** Error code 1

My /etc/mk.conf says "X11_TYPE=modular", as needed to compile xorg server, but
why would that prevent me from building xentools3-hvm ? Is there any workaround
so far ?

[1] http://rubenerdshow.com/blog/modular-xorg-on-netbsd-from-scratch/

--
Etienne