Re: Problem Communicating With List, or Did My Message Get Filtered or Rejected?

On 09/01/2008, tnoell%lexmark.com@localhost <tnoell%lexmark.com@localhost>
wrote:
> Hi pkgsrc-users:
> I sent a message to pkgsrc-users%netbsd.org@localhost yesterday from my gmail
> account
> (tnoell%gmail.com@localhost, Subject: gettext-tools configure error)

My messages from a gmail account do show up -
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2008/01/07/0024.html for
instance.

> and it has not
> shown up in the pkgsrc-users archives.   Messages sent to the list after my
> message are showing up in the pkgsrc-users archive.  Also, I have not
> recieved any replies, but it hasn't been that long ... It is looking like
> the message never went out on the list.  So, I am wondering if it got
> filtered out or rejected?
> Anyway, I am going to resend the query from my Lexmark email account and
> hopefully someone will see it ...
> Sorry if it will be a duplicate,
> T.

/dev/random says:
        May the Farce be with you!
Chavdar Ivanov   | Talbot Way, Small Heath Business Park
Delcam UK        | Birmingham B10 0HJ, United Kingdom
Customer Support | (+44)121-6831014