Subject: wip/pdcurses (X/Open curses) committed
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 12/24/2007 14:00:34
Hello,

Just thought I'd give a "heads up" that I
committed a package of X/Open Curses (PDCurses)
to pkgsrc-wip.  This allows you to build most
curses/ncurses (I haven't had a problem yet, but
haven't tried very many) applications such
that they run in X using an Athena widget set.

I also added support to Xaw-Xpm and neXtaw's
buildlink3.mk files to buildlink the headers
in properly like Xaw3d does.  This package
builds fine using all XAW_TYPEs now.

Any interest in importing this after the freeze?
It would be nifty to use buildlink3 magic
to allow for relatively painless use of this
package with all sorts of applications.

Regards,

--Blair