Subject: compensation from DR. MALIK.
To: malik_004@latinmail.com <malik_004@latinmail.com>
From: malik ma <malik_004@latinmail.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 12/22/2007 13:10:13
--latinmail.com_ltwebml03.localdomain_f0e55b403f92ad66c5cdd6be50f3fb30

  My Dear,=20
=20
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transfe=
rred under the co-operation of my new partner.=20
=20
I'm into investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwh=
ile, I didn't forgot your past efforts and attempts to assist me in tra=
nsferring those funds despite it failed us some how.=20
=20
However I want you to contact my secretary in the person of Mrs.Mary th=
rough Her email address:( mary.kofi@gawab.com ) and ask her to send you=
 a cheque of $110,000 which I kept for you as compensation for all the =
past efforts and attempts to assist me in this fund. I appreciate your =
efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my=
 secretary Mrs.Mary and instruct her when and where to send the cheque =
to you.
=20
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share t=
he Joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I=92m very=
 busy here because of my investment projects which me and the new partn=
er are having  at hand. I can not be able to be responding to your emai=
l all the time as I earlier told I am very busy with my investment. So =
what ever you are doing, you have to co-operte with my secretary MRS. M=
ARY.=20
=20
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on y=
our behalf , so feel free to get in touch with my secretary Mrs. MARY, =
she will send the cheque to you without any delay according to my instr=
uction to Her.
=20
Regards,
Dr Malik.

Un 2007 de Ins=F3lito, Deporte, Cine o Belleza... =A1Feliz Navidad! htt=
p://pan.starmedia.com/especiales/navidad07/portada/index.html
--latinmail.com_ltwebml03.localdomain_f0e55b403f92ad66c5cdd6be50f3fb30--