pbulk resolving stage ALWAYS failes

I don't think that when resolving stage of pbulk failes
entire bulk build should stage just because it ALWSYS fails.
It fails every week after I update pkgsrc from CVS.

I also don't think that it make sense to send a PR to Joerg :)

pkgsrc-0:/# grep -v 'Best matching' /srv/pkgsrc_bulklog/logs/meta/presolve.log
pbulk-resolve: No match found for dependency dar-[0-9]* of package
sarab-0.2.2nb1
pbulk-resolve: No match found for dependency qca2-ossl>=2.0.0beta3 of package
psi-0.11nb1
pkgsrc-0:/#

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.