RE: Doscmd?

Haai,

On Sat, December 15, 2007 22:22, Quentin Garnier wrote:
>>[snip]
>
> Try dosemu (in the emulators category, too).

Don't you mean dosbox? Fortunately, we don't all run Lunix :)

Anyway, I tried to compile doscmd just yesterday on 4.0_RC5, but it
complained about what appear to be style errors -- not C99 compliant?
Whatever the case, we do seem to have a MAP_FIXED now; I'm cc'ing
pkgsrc-lusers so someone can remove the relevant notice from the Makefile.
The latter also hints at issues with objcopy, but I'm afraid I'm rather
clueless at what they would be...

Baai,

De Zeurkous

Friggin' Machines!

--
# Proud -net.kook- IRC bot overengineer
% NetBSD, zsh, twm, nvi and roff junkie
>From the fool file:
I don't see why the way people have historically partitioned disks should
dictate which kernels we build and distribute by default in the future.
        --Darren Reed (darrenr%NetBSD.org@localhost), NetBSD tech-kern