Re: does your pkg_install support pkgdb.byfile.db?

While I can't speak for pkg_install, I know that Linux and indeed other
non-NetBSD hosts that I use pkgsrc on seem to have a hard time with finding
Berkeley DB when building some packages. See pkg/37287 (Python/extensions) for
one example of some of my woes. For whatever that's worth. My other platforms
are typically Darwin and Linux.

- Jesse

--
Jesse Peterson <jpeterson275%comcast.net@localhost>