nautilus problem

Hi everyone.
I just built gnome-base from pkgsrc-2007Q3 on NetBSD 3.1 ( i386 ). Everything is fine... except Nautilus that keeps crashing. Each time I try to change directory, nautilus crashes. I tried to start it from command-line, but there is no error message, just a nautilus.core.
There is no specific option in mk.conf, just X11_TYPE=modular
Did someone meet this problem ?
If you want to see the core file, just mail me, I'll send it to you... ( it's rather big - about 10 Mo )
Best regards
David Aubril