Re: diffs to update time/p5-DateTime-Format-MySQL

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:59:38 -0600 (CST)
"Jeremy C. Reed" <reed%reedmedia.net@localhost> wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Nov 2007, John Nemeth wrote:
>
> >      Done, thanks for the patch.
>
> Please also bump PKGREVISION.

aha. I think I failed to follow best practice. I did this in a bunch of
wip/ additions.

> And I maybe put DEPENDS above the PERL5_ lines.

previously the pkg had no depends so I was also un-clueful here.

> And the source says it only needs
>                         'DateTime::Format::Builder' => 0.60,

the version in pkgsrc is 0.7807, which is where I sourced the
dependency info from. my bad.

is it actually better to mark it against the head pkgsrc state for the
level of change? If PKGREVISION is rolling, why would you mark it to a
version which is only found in older pkgsrc?

_G