Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/multimedia/vlc

On Sat, 3 Nov 2007, Matthias Drochner wrote:
If you (or someone else) want to test an update to 0.8.6c -- I've
been working on this a while ago. It used to work reasonably well,
but some recent change in the base system or in pkgsrc made that
the wxGTK gui crashes for me all the time.
I don't know whether I've just messed up my system, so perhaps it
helps if someone else tries it.

Sure, I'm game. I'll be testing it on netbsd-4 mainly (are you running -current?), but in production I disable wxGTK and use skins2.

(Some polishing in the options/PLIST part is also needed.)

Indeed, I'll take a look.

Thanks for the hint in the diff about the faulty configure args I'd put options.mk

--
Dr. Stephen Borrill, Director and Systems Architect
Precedence Technologies Ltd              T: +44 (0) 8456 446 800