Subject: Re: Thunderbird and Firefox
To: None <pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.org>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 11/02/2007 10:10:52
On Thu, 1 Nov 2007, Bernd Ernesti wrote:

>> 	Exactly. Sorry - I should have made that clear in my initial
>> 	email. Given that... any objections?
>
> Not really, but I don't think that hard coding firefox here is a good idea.
> You leave out other browsers.

 	Any implementation should provide options on this.

> And what about this part?

 	They only see any difference if they click a link. The principle
 	of least surprise would suggest that when most users click a link
 	they want the link to open.

 	Note - whatever is done would be an option in options.mk, the
 	issue is whether to enable it by default.