Re: Need some help for setting up a binary repo of pkgsrc packages (WAS: Re: modular-xorg-drivers fail to compile on Solaris SXCE b73)

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 02:46:05PM +0100, Gueven Bay wrote:
> AND the drivers are not the only thing that don't compile: I tried
> modular-xorg-drivers, modular-xorg-apps and modular-xorg-libs. No
> success for any of these meta-packages.
> I also tried to compile with sunpro and with gcc. No success.

Read again what I said. You just have to build a package and it includes
the necessary libraries. The modular-xorg-libs package is most of all to
collect the libraries for cross-compiling -- you should *not* install it
as normal user as it is pointless.

I have not seen reports of modular-xorg-apps yet.

modular-xorg-drivers I don't consider supported on Solaris or other
non-BSD/non-Linux systems. Just use the X server of the target system.

Joerg