Subject: gnome-mag/2007Q3/NetBSD/i386
To: pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Phil Nelson <phil@cs.wwu.edu>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 10/25/2007 10:19:34
--nextPart47734211.mTfgSM0AsV

Hi,

    I've been trying to compile meta-pkgs/gnome compiled on 2007Q3 and
I've continually had gnome-mag blow up in the configure script reporting:

checking for XEXTENSIONS... gnome-config: not found
configure: error: Package requirements (xfixes xdamage) were not met:

No package 'xdamage' found

I've tried installing x11/libXdamage before building and I still get the sa=
me
problem.   I'm using X11_TYPE=3Dnative on a NetBSD-4.0RC1/i386 system.

Does anyone know what is wrong?

Thanks.
=2D-Phil

=2D-=20